Scratch Design Studio Curators
Scratch Design Studio curators help maintain the Scratch Design Studio galleries. All DS curators are members of the community who volunteer to help out. We're grateful for all they do!
What are the roles and responsibilites of design studio curators?
- Adding projects to the most recent Design Studio gallery
- Leaving helpful and constructive feedback on projects
- Adding projects to the "Propose Design Studio Themes here!" gallery
How are design studio curators chosen?
When additional DS curators are needed, the Scratch Team consults with the current curators to consider inviting another Scratcher to join. When considering who to invite, we look for Scratchers who:
- Have a history of being helpful and friendly members of the Scratch community
- Leave constructive comments to say what they like, and what could be improved, on Design Studio projects
- Participate often in Scratch Design Studios
Who are the current design studio curators?
The current curators are technoboy10, stevetheipad, puppymk, joletole, jji7skyline, Scimonster, and JJROCKER.